5. Corinne loves to travel and believes visiting sacred sites expands consciousness and helps us become more of who we truly are. She makes it a point to visit someplace new each year. Read Corinne’s blog on Travel to Sacred Sites.
4. Corinne is an Egyptophile. She loves all things Egyptian and dreamed of going there since she was a child. She wrote Walk Like an Egyptian before ever setting foot in Egypt. “It was amazing to me to see just how much of what I’d written about was actually true. There’s no place on earth that has the energy of Egypt. It felt like home to me.” Read Corinne’s blog about her experience at Hathor’s Temple in Dendera, Egypt.
3. She’s a huge Bruins fan! Corinne grew up in Boston watching Bobby Orr and her beloved Bruins play. “My whole family would sit around the TV and root for the Bruins. We had Bruins hats and Bruins rings and I’d scream and jump up and down when they scored – okay I still do!” Read Corinne’s blog on six keys to surviving winter in New England.
2. Corinne has been down the slide of an airplane. That British Airways flight was very memorable. You can read about it here.
1. Corinne is a professional belly dancer. Yup. She was part of the Red Sands belly dance troupe in Sedona, Arizona. They performed on stage, at private parties and in restaurants. Corinne loves the sensuality and self-expression of belly dance, and while she no longer performs, she does still dance to keep in shape and have fun.